Citizenship by Investment
Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Get a Grenada Second Passport and Enjoy Visa-Free Access to 140+ Countries! Schedule an initial consultation with us!
About Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Grenada is a tropical island settled in the Caribbean Sea comprised of islands and often called the Spice Isle. The country is the home of many Georgian buildings, Fort George and the Carenage Harbour. Grenada will be an ideal destination if you wish for a second passport, as they provide a quick and efficient Citizenship program. If you’re a citizen of Russia, Syria, or any other country that accepts a dual passport, you can get your second passport from Grenada in less than 6 months. Contact MTR Experts to apply for Grenada Citizenship by Investment and get visa-free access to 143 countries.
Get your individual cost calculation for you and your family now.
Highlights of Grenada Citizenship Program
The key features of obtaining Grenada Citizenship are listed as follows:-
Minimum Investment USD 150,000 Required
Passport Issuance Time
Grenada Second Passport Issuance in less than 6 months.
Get access to travel to more than 140+ Countries without a visa.
Gateway to US Visa
Get an opportunity to secure a US E-2 Investor Visa.
Can sponsor your dependents (Spouse, Children, and Parents) for a Grenada Second Passport.
Investment Options for Grenada Citizenship
Secure your future by getting visa-free travel access to 143+ countries with Grenada Passport. Refer the table below to know the available investment options.
Investment in Real Estate
Invest in real estate with a profit of 2-5% per annum. The minimum investment required is $220,000. After 5 years of passport issuance, the property can be sold, & the costs can be returned to you.
Donate National Transformation Funds
You can donate $150,000 to the NTF to be eligible to become a Grenada Citizen. This is an affordable option but remember that the contribution made is non-refundable.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for a Grenada Citizenship Program
To obtain Grenada Citizenship by Investment, the applicant should comply with:
- Must have no criminal records
- Successfully pass due diligence checks
- Dependents should be aged less than 30
- Must invest in a non-refundable contribution to the National Transformation fund of USD 150,000.
- An investment-approved real estate development with a minimum value of USD 220,000
All You Need to Know About Grenada Citizenship
Grenada Citizenship Benefits – Why Choose Grenada?
If you receive a second passport or citizenship in Grenada, you should carefully analyse and understand the benefits you will get from it. Compared to other countries citizenship programs, the Grenada citizenship program is very simple, and it will take 6-8 months for the complete procedure to issue you a second passport. Have you decided to apply for Grenada citizenship? Below are the benefits you are entitled to by getting Grenada citizenship.
- Grenada follows a generous tax regime. Citizens are required to pay taxes only on the earnings received within the country. Other profits and salaries outside the country are not considered when auditing for tax payments.
- Grenada passport allows you to travel to 140+ countries, including the UK, China, and all European and Schengen Countries. Furthermore, it will grant access to the residents of South America (Paraguay), Africa and Southeast Asia, Russia, and Ukraine.
- Grenada allows dual citizenship and doesn’t require approvals or permission from your native country.
- Simplified process to apply for B1/B2 visas in the United States.
- By getting Grenada's second passport, you will be eligible to get an E-1 Non-Immigrant Visa to the USA for 5 years, allowing you to conduct legal business in the United States.
- With Grenada's second passport, you can travel, stay, and do business anywhere in the world. Wherever you stay and settle, the status and all the rights of a citizen of Grenada will remain the same.
- No language tests or minimum qualification is required to get a Grenada Second Passport.
- By having a Grenada passport, you will be entitled to discounts on tuition fees at top universities. You will get access to St. Georgia’s University, the largest American Medical University.
- Grenada has its embassy in 8 countries, including Moscow, which greatly eases the procedure for obtaining Grenada Citizenship from Russia.
- Grenada Passport will be issued within 4 months.
Overwhelmed with the benefits of Grenada Citizenship? Wish to become a Grenada second passport? Please discuss this with our consultants from MTR Expert. We can assist you in becoming a Grenada Citizen in less than 4 months.
How Much Does It Cost for a Grenada Citizenship Program?
Regarding the cost of Grenada citizenship, the investors will have two options: a USD 150,000 donation to Grenada’s National Transformation Fund or an Investment in Real Estate that starts from USD 220,000 with an additional government fee of $50,000. The below table clearly explains the cost of the Grenada citizenship program.
Real Estate Route
Discuss with our agents to get a complete quote on Grenada Citizenship Program
Documents Required to Apply for a Grenada Second Citizenship Program
Grenada Citizenship can be obtained by people who are ready to invest & contribute to Grenada and those who don’t pose any harm to the country. The documents required to start the Grenada Citizenship by investment program include:
- Duly filled and signed Grenada Second passport application form
- Three passport-sized photographs with white background. Make sure the photograph complies with the standard rules for a passport photo.
- Medical Examination Certificate
- A copy of the passport
- Proof of residence (utility bills for the last 3 months)
- Latest 12 months bank statement to prove that you have enough funds to make an investment inside the country for obtaining residency ship.
- Reference letter from the bank stating your source of income
- A copy of birth certificate, marriage/divorce certificate (if any)
- Educational qualification documents (if requested by the case officer)
These are the essential documents to proceed with the application for Grenada Passport. However, you should be ready to provide more copies if the authorities request.
Key Stages in the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Application Process
Free Eligibility Check - We do due diligence to ensure that your documents comply with the immigration rules and regulations requirements.
Choose your Investment Options - Choose whether you want to obtain citizenship through contribution or investment. Our experts will guide you to the next step upon making a decision.
Document Preparation - We will assist you in preparing the documents required and submitting it to the authorities. In addition, we will also do a proper follow-up to make sure things go smoothly.
Due Diligence Check - After receiving the documents, the authorities will perform a proper background check to verify the applicant's eligibility to receive a second passport.
Passport Issuance - Once the processing fees are paid, the Grenada Second Passport will be issued to you. The overall time taken is 4 months.
What is the Processing Time to Get the Grenada Passport Issued?
As stated below, the overall processing time will take around 4 to 5 months. Insufficient documents or misleading information can delay or deny the application process. Discuss with our experts to start your Grenada application process.
Why Choose MTR Experts for Getting a Grenada Citizenship?
- 10 years of experience in providing consultancy services for clients globally.
- Have helped more than 100+ individuals to get citizenship in their dream country
- We do all the required paperwork so that you can be peace of mind.
- We provide 24X 7 support via email, phone, and one-to-one consultation
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can a Russian Citizen get Grenada Citizenship by Investment?
As per the recent update, Russians can again apply for Grenada Citizenship by Investment if they are ready to invest in a Real Estate property or contribute to NTF.
Discuss with our consultants how to start your Grenada Citizenship by Investment.
2. How fast can I get Grenada Citizenship?
The processing time for Grenada citizenship is between 2 and 3 months.
3. Is the Grenada passport the strongest one?
Grenada passport is ranked 35th by providing visa-free access to travel to more than 140 countries. Want to get your second Grenada passport? Apply for Grenada citizenship through investment programs.
4. Do I need to attend an interview to get a Grenada second passport?
No, there is no mandatory requirement to attend an interview. But if the authorities invite you for an interview, you must attend it.
5. What are the Benefits of obtaining Grenada Citizenship?
- Visa-free access to 140 countries
- Citizenship can be transferred to the next generation of your family
- Get access to apply for US E-2 Investor Visa and 10 years tourist visa
- Tax-free income
- No minimum stay is required