Residence Visa in Dubai
Do you wish to relocate to Dubai as a resident? Read this article for the most important information on Residence Visa in Dubai.
UAE is the best among the countries that provide full security, quality of life, and plenty of opportunities for expats. UAE offers flexible visa options for investors, working professionals, and students. With a valid residence visa in Dubai, expats can legally sponsor their immediate family members to live, study, and work in the UAE.
Moving to Dubai as a resident? Continue reading to get more info on Residence Visa in Dubai.
Key Points to Remember
- All nationalities except for UAE and GCC Citizens must have a residence visa to stay in the country for longer.
- In most cases, the company will sponsor the visa for their employees along with a labor card and work permit.
- The residence visa will be used as an identity proof to open a bank account, to apply for a driving license, for a mobile SIM, & for all authentication purposes.
What are the Types of Residence Visas in Dubai?
The UAE offers a range of residence visas for foreigners who are looking to settle in the UAE are:
Work Visa: For those working at a UAE-based firm or for the Emirati Government
Investor Visa: For those investing in a business or property in the UAE
Student Visa: For those going to pursue their studies in the UAE
Family Visa: To sponsor your family members to live, work, and study in the UAE
Process of Getting a Residence Visa in Dubai
- Gather all the required documents (passport copies, 2 passport-sized photographs, attested educational certificate (how to make certificate attestation).
- Visit the authorized typing centers
- Submit the duly filled application form & provide all the documents
- The typing center processes your documents and forwards it to the immigration department
- You will receive an SMS that your application is approved
- Proceed if there is any medical test to be done.
- Zajil, the government-authorized courier, will come and collect your passport from your doorstep to get your visa stamped. Or you need to visit the immigration department.
That's it! Getting your visa stamped on your passport will usually take 1 or 2 weeks. And after stamping, you must visit the courier office to collect your emirates ID. The UAE residence visa processing fees may vary depending upon the category.
Get Professional Support to Proceed your Dubai Residence Visa Application - Click Here
Why Choose MTR Expert for your Residence Visa Application?
Want professional support to process your residence visa or for your employee? MTR Expert in Dubai provides the best service to simplify your visa process.
We ensure hassle-free application by providing documentation support and proper follow-up at the government offices. Why take the burden on your shoulders while we are here to work for you? Get in touch with us for further information.